Tax Information Search
How to Search for Real Property
Follow the link below - "Click Here to Start Your Search"
Enter only one of the following into the search bar and click “GO!”
- Parcel Number – Standard format is XX-XXXX-XXXX, but you can also use a portion of the number.
- Owner’s Name - Enter last name first (for John Smith enter Smith John) or search with any portion of the name. Less is usually better.
- Property Address – Enter street name first or search with a portion of the address. If you are not getting results, try searching for just the street name and then scroll to the specific address you want. Also try abbreviations (Drive = Dr, Street = St, East = E).
- The 2018 Tax Bill will not be available until late October 2018.
- Information displayed for individual parcels is accurate as of the date listed next to "Back Tax Interest Calculated through".
- Information on the Tax Roll is accurate as of the date listed on the tax roll. New tax rolls will be uploaded monthly.
- The codes for the "Status" field are as follows; OK = Active, XX = Deleted, IA = Inactive, NT = Not Taxed, EX = Exempt.
- The information contained herein is believed to be accurate and dependable. However, no warranties implied or expressed exist regarding the veracity of the data.
Other Search Options
- Instant Payments - Look up your real property tax information through Instant Payments which is the third party provider that accepts credit card and eCheck payments toward Grand County real property taxes. Create an account, enter your parcel number and then click on “View Bill” or "View Statement" to see the most current real property tax bill if available. You don't need to make a payment in order to see billing information.
- Parcel Viewer Map – Use the interactive map or search by address to find a property and see its information including parcel number (same as parcel ID but two dashes and a zero must be added so that parcel ID 015550001 becomes parcel number 01-0555-0001 and 02MWA0015 becomes 02-0MWA-0015).