Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
For answers to more frequently asked questions regarding voting and elections, please click HERE.
Also, you will need to re-register if you wish to change your party affiliation. For information on registering to vote, please click HERE
You must register in person at least 8 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election.
If you are registering online, you must submit your registration at least 7 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election.
NEW: Since Grand County will be holding elections by mail, ballots will be mailed out to registered voters no later than 21 days before the election. For any voters that register AFTER the initial ballot mail-out, the Grand County Clerk/Auditor’s Office will regularly check for new registrations and mail out ballots through the online registration deadline (7 days before the election).
Please note: Ballots are mailed directly from the ballot printing company in Washington, NOT from the Grand County Courthouse. As such, ballots will take up to several days to arrive at your mailing address after being sent out.
257 E. Center St.Moab, Utah
Library HoursMonday - Friday9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday & Legal HolidaysClosed
- Park all motorized vehicles in designated parking areas.
- Tents must be on tent pad or within rock lined area and no more than 30' from metal fire ring.
- Camping is limited to 14 days within a 30 day period.
- Build fires in metal fire ring only. Gathering firewood is prohibited. No wood pallets. Do not put rocks or trash in the fire ring. Fires must be cold to the touch when you leave camp. Use water to put your fire out, not sand.
- A trash dumpster is located at the Slickrock Bike trail parking lot. A recycling center is located one mile west of entrance station on Sand Flats road.
- All vehicles including bicycles must stay on designated roads and trails.There are no open play areas, campgrounds included.
- Operation of vehicles off designated roads and trails is a class A misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment and/or forfeiture of vehicle. To report off road travel or vandalism call 435-259-2444.
- Use toilet facilities located in campgrounds and trailheads.
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. No generator use from 8 pm to 8 am.
- For after hour noise call the Sheriff’s Dispatch at 435-259-8115.
- Emergencies call 911.
- Campsite checkout time is 11 a.m.
- No discharging of firearms or fireworks.
- Dogs must be kept under restraint. Please clean up after your pet.
- Dumping: None
- Water: None
City Facility Reservations: Swanny/City Park: City of Moab (435) 259-5121 Rotary Park: City of Moab (435) 259-5121 Old City Park: City of Moab (435) 259-5121