New this year: Winter Reading Challenges for all ages! Starting January 4th, you can join online using our reading challenge website https://grandcountyutah.beanstack.org or the Beanstack Tracker app. Everyone who joins a challenge will receive a coupon for a free 8oz hot cocoa from Lop’s Pop Stop (while supplies last)! If you participated in one of our summer challenges, please use the same account to join our winter challenges.
**Please note: participants can enroll in one challenge. Participants ages 10-12 and 15-18 who are eligible for more than one challenge should use the program descriptions on this website (linked above) to choose.
Logging reading minutes is really easy with the Beanstack Tracker app! It even includes a reading timer!
Follow these directions to download and get started with the app:
1. Search for Beanstack Tracker, download and open the app.
2. When it asks "Does your school, library, or bookstore already use Beanstack?" tap "Yup!"
3. Tap “Find a Site”.
4. Search for Grand County Public Library.
5. Tap on Grand County Public Library.
6. Tap on "Don’t Have an Account? Sign up!"
7. Create an account and add all the members of your family as readers on that one account.
8. Start logging your reading minutes!