Submitting Appeals
If you feel that we have made a decision in error you may file an appeal to the appropriate board:
  • Appeals concerning building matters are made through the Building Board of Appeals. This board is made up of three members of the construction community who have had experience with the various codes.
  • Zoning appeals are filed with the Board of Adjustments.
Applications can be picked up in the Grand County Courthouse in the Building Office.

Click here for Board and Commission Application form

Board and Commission Application