Canyonlands Field Airport
Businesses Based at Canyonlands Field Airport (CNY)
Commercial Air Service
- SkyWest Airlines (d.b.a. United Airlines) has daily flights between CNY and Denver, CO on CRJ-200 commuter jets (50-seat jets).
- Airline ticket counters open 1 1/2 hours before scheduled departure. Check-in closes 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure; you must be checked in (including checked baggage) 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Local Contact #: 435-259-0408
- Please check back here, or follow our Facebook page, for updates and additional information on Canyonlands Field Airport.
Fixed Base Operator
- Redtail Air: Full Service FBO: 435-259-7421
- Canyonlands Car Rental: 866-892-5337
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (also serving Alamo and National) 435-259-8505
Parking And Ground Transportation
- Parking at Canyonlands Field Airport is currently free. We anticipate being able to begin paid parking later in the summer (sorry). The rate will be $3/day (no fees will be collected for the first few months when we open).
- Multiple Taxi and Shuttle Services will provide shuttles to/from Moab and the Airport (for hire). Please use this link for Discover Moab transportation.
General Aviation at CNY
Current information on general aviation aspects of Canyonlands Field can be found at AirNav.
Aircraft Parking and Hangars
Good Neighbor Policy
Canyonlands Field is sponsored and operated by Grand County, Utah. Millions visit the parks and recreation areas around Canyonlands Field each year. We request that all aircraft on scenic flights over these areas maintain at least 2,000 feet above ground level (AGL) so that we all have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular scenery whether from the ground or from the air.
Located in the heart of one of the most scenic areas in the nation, Canyonlands Field
(110 W. Aviation Way Moab, UT 84532; Highway 191, Mile Marker 143.8; ~16mi North of Moab) is the center for general aviation activity in Southeastern Utah. Serving the town of Moab, Utah, Canyonlands Field is located close to:
• Abundance of Bureau of Land Management Recreation Areas
• Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
• Colorado River
• Dead Horse Point State Park
• Manti-La Sal National Forest
Canyonlands Field Mission
Canyonlands Field Airport’s mission is to represent Grand County in a safe, professional, and responsible manner while serving the aviation-related needs of all of the citizens and guests of Grand County Utah. The airport will strive to continually maintain and improve the infrastructure and resources needed to support locally-based businesses, regional commercial air service, and general aviation so that current and future generations can enjoy all of our area of Southeast Utah from the ground and the air.