7 Days: DVDs, magazines, mobile devices
14 Days: All other circulating materials
Library patrons are welcome to renew materials 3 times unless another patron has reserved that item.
- New resident library cards will be issued in accordance with the Grand County Public Library Residency Policy.
- Library fees are charged in accordance with the Grand County Fee Schedule.
- Reserved items will be held for five operational days. After that time, the hold will be removed and the item put back into circulation.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children to obtain a new resident library card.
- A library card in good standing is required to checkout materials. A library card is considered “in good standing” if there are no items more than 28 days overdue, the total fees are less than $10.00, and there is updated contact information.
Adopted by the Grand County Public Library Board of Directors in November 1997, revised February 2006, June 2008, February 2010, January 2011, February 2012, February 2013, August 2013, August 2014, August 2015, February 2018, June 2019, March 2021.
Follow us on social media: