Open Records Request

GRAMA (Government Records Access and Management Act)
If you are requesting a record that Grand County would hold, please contact our department at 435-259-1321 or stop by 125 East Center Street so that we can assist you further.

If you are looking for a record that would be held by the State of Utah, please visit to make a request to the state.