: To vote in a Political Party's Primary Election, voters must be affiliated with their preferred party by . Party Affiliation changes will not be allowed between April 1, 2022 and June 29, 2022. Utah Code 20A-2-107(2)(f)
This page has been created for both voters and candidates, to answer your questions and link you to relevant information.
If you still have questions after browsing this site,, please do not hesitate to contact the Grand County Clerk’s Office at
- Who is eligible to vote?
- Am I registered to vote? Is my information updated?
- I am already registered. Why would I need to register again?
- Where can I register to vote?
- What are the registration deadlines to vote in this election?
- How do municipal elections differ from county elections?
- When will I get my ballot in the mail?
- What is the last day to mail in my ballot?
- Can I return my ballot in person instead of using the mail?
2022 PRIMARY ELECTION - June 28th 2022
Grand County Elections Office
2/28/2022- 3/4/2022- Candidate Filing Period
3/31/2022- Last day to switch party affiliation for the Primary Election (NOTICE: To vote in a Political Party's Primary Election, voters must be affiliated with their preferred party by March 31, 2022. Party Affiliation changes will not be allowed between April 1, 2022 and June 29, 2022. Utah Code 20A-2-107(2)(f) )
6/17/2022- Last day to register to vote and receive a by mail ballot.
6/28/2022- Party's Primary Elections
THE 2022 PRIMARY SAMPLE BALLOT IS NOT AVAILABLE YET.
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!
• Official government information for voters, candidates and lobbyists.
• Includes filing requirements, campaign finance, financial disclosure and voter registration.