Local Contractors--All Types

All contractors working in Grand County must possess a Utah State contractors license and be in compliance with the Utah Construction Trades Licensing Act Rule (R156-55a). Architects and engineers working on commercial designs must also possess a Utah Professional license. This is only a partial list of contractors; if you hire a contractor not on this list, contact our office or check Utah's Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL) for license information.
back arrow