2019 Travel and Per Diem Form

Per Diem rates can be found at www.gsa.gov , please be aware that the Federal government changes per diem rates every OCTOBER, and mileage rates are changed every JANUARY. 

Travel Forms should be turned into Accounts Payable in the Clerk's Office at least one week prior to your travel. If you have any questions please call  435-259-1378.