Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
(1) Meeting room spaces are NOT private. Anyone may enter a meeting room at any time. There is no privacy guarantee at any time in any room.
(2) Users are limited to one 2-hour reservation per day.
(3) There will be no charge or requested donation to attend the meeting and nothing will be sold before/during/after the meeting while on library property.
(4) The purpose of the meeting room use is not promotional and/or for fundraising.
(5) There will be no food.
(6) Library activities always take precedence and reservations may be subject to change, as stated in the Library Meeting Room Policy.
(7) Users are be responsible for set up and clean up of the meeting room.
(8) Users are financially responsible for the damage or loss of library equipment and any damage to the library meeting room.
(9) Reservations are not guaranteed if a user arrives more than 15 minutes late. Please contact the library in the event that a reservation is no longer needed.
(10) Non-library sponsored events must comply with the Library Programming Policy.
Earliest possible start time 9:30am
2 hour maximum.
Must end by 7:45pm M-F or by 4:45pm on Saturdays.
Meeting room reservations are generally received by library staff during business hours Mon - Fri.
Reservations are confirmed when they appear on the publicly available online meeting room calendar.
You will ONLY be contacted if there is a problem with your request.
* indicates a required field
Follow us on social media: